The 2018 Circle of Excellence application period opens May 1.
Let's Show the Industry What Women in the Profession Are Capable of Achieving!
Your name published, unpublished, or anonymous – it's up to you! Qualification is income based, starts at $75,000 and is open to all members.
Circle of Excellence recognizes individual member achievements while also highlighting the group's’ collective success. Published qualifiers are recognized at National Conference, in a national press release, and on the national website. Contribute to the collective voice by participating in this voluntary member recognition program. Applications are accepted through July 31.
2018 Qualification Levels
|Topaz $75,000 - $125,000||Emerald $750,000 - $1,000,000|
|Pearl $125,000 - $250,000||Diamond $1,000,000 - $2,000,000|
|Ruby $250,000 - $500,000||Tanzanite $2,000,000+|
|Sapphire $500,000 - $750,000|
Qualification for Circle of Excellence is based on personal income. All Circle of Excellence registrants MUST be current members and provide proof of 2017 income. Personal tax forms (IRS forms 1040, 1099, 1120, Schedule C or W2) are the only acceptable forms of income verification. Written letters from accountants, K1 forms, business income, or similar forms cannot be accepted. Protect your privacy: Sensitive data such as social security numbers and home addresses should be blacked out.
Applicants are asked to mail, fax, or e-mail the application and tax documents to the WIFS National Office:
136 Everett Road, Albany, NY 12205
Fax: (518) 935-9232 | E-mail: email@example.com
Qualifiers can opt in or out of having their name and qualifying level published, or choose to remain completely anonymous. If you complete the application and check “published,” your name and qualifying level (not exact income) will be printed in the following locations: WIFS websites, programs, brochures, announcements, press releases, Conference signage and name badge ribbons.
You can keep your level confidential and still qualify. Simply check “unpublished” on your completed application. Be sure to indicate your Chapter so credit is given in conjunction with Chapter of the Year Award applications. If you would like to participate in the program but prefer to remain completely anonymous, select "anonymous" on the application. Income data will be used only in the tabulation of your aggregate group income. Unpublished and published qualifiers will receive a glass award with their qualifying level. Anonymous qualifiers will not receive a glass award but benefit from contributing to the collective voice and aggregate income.
Circle of Excellence Award
All 2018 qualifiers will receive a beautiful glass award to commemorate their success. The Circle of Excellence applicant with the highest reported income will be the honored recipient of the 2018 Infinity Award.
Make the Most of Your Success
Imagine what qualifying for Circle of Excellence will do for you and your business. Don’t leave the story to be told only to those who enter your office. It’s time to tell the world!
• Issue your own personalized press release. A customizable template is available on the member website.
• Announce the award on social media. Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter are great ways to get the word out.
• Highlight on your website homepage with a slider image or banner.
• Your email signature is seen daily by scores of people. Add a statement that reads “2018 <level> Circle of Excellence Qualifier”.
• Use the Circle of Excellence logo on all of your marketing materials.
• Attend Conference and you’ll be in a group qualification photo! You can share this image with co-workers, clients, and colleagues.
Press Release Template
A press release is a fast, effective and inexpensive way to get more attention for Circle of Excellence qualifiers. It’s also a great way to attract new members. We’ve made it easy to spread the word by providing a Circle of Excellence release template that can be quickly and easily customized to include member-specific information. Follow these easy steps:
- Download National's press release template and replace the highlighted sections with your information.
- Find a contact or reporter at your community newspaper or broadcast outlet. Most accept releases via fax or email. You can also upload it to a news-wire service to make it available to news sources. There are countless wire services to choose from, and you can find free and for-pay options. Here are a few of our favorites: here, here, and here.
- Send out your press release to local media and include a headshot.
Please note this release is structured for distribution AFTER all qualifiers have been honored at National Conference in October.
178 members submitted qualifying documents for this distinction, with reported combined 2016 income of $53.1 million, an increase in the average annual income of 2% from last year. Congratulations to everyone who qualified!