2018 Circle of Excellence applications are due by August 15.
Let's Show the Industry What Women in the Profession Are Capable of Achieving!
Your name published, unpublished, or anonymous – it's up to you! All current members with reported 2017 income within the ranges below are encouraged to apply and qualify for the levels noted. The Circle of Excellence applicant with the highest reported income will be the honored recipient of the 2018 Infinity Award.
Circle of Excellence recognizes individual member achievements while also highlighting the group's’ collective success. Published qualifiers are recognized at National Conference, in a national press release, and on the national website. Contribute to the collective voice by participating in this voluntary member recognition program. Applications are accepted through August 15.
2018 Qualification Levels
|Topaz $75,000 - $125,000||Emerald $750,000 - $1,000,000|
|Pearl $125,000 - $250,000||Diamond $1,000,000 - $2,000,000|
|Ruby $250,000 - $500,000||Tanzanite $2,000,000+|
|Sapphire $500,000 - $750,000|
How Do I Apply?
Applications and supporting income verifying documents are accepted between May 1 and August 15, 2018. Qualifying level is determined via personal income documentation. Personal tax forms (1040, 1099, 1120, schedule C or W2), with identifying information such as name and home address blacked out, must be submitted via mail, fax, or e-mail. Please note that letters from accountants, extensions/incomplete filings, other documentation, late or incomplete applications cannot be considered.
Qualification for Circle of Excellence is based on personal income. All Circle of Excellence registrants MUST be current members and provide proof of 2017 income. Personal tax forms (IRS forms 1040, 1099, 1120, Schedule C or W2) are the only acceptable forms of income verification. Written letters from accountants, K1 forms, business income, or similar forms cannot be accepted. Protect your privacy: Sensitive data such as social security numbers and home addresses should be blacked out.
Applicants are asked to mail, fax, or e-mail the application and tax documents to the WIFS National Office:
136 Everett Road, Albany, NY 12205
Fax: (518) 935-9232 | E-mail: email@example.com
3 Ways to Qualify: Published, Unpublished or Anonymous
Published: Qualifiers receive a glass award. Your name and qualifying level WILL BE celebrated and recognized on the WIFS website, in programs, brochures, announcements, press releases, conference signage and name badge ribbons.
Unpublished: Qualifiers receive a glass award. Your name and qualifying level will be private and WILL NOT BE publicly celebrated or recognized in any WIFS communication.
Anonymous: Qualifier identity is completely unknown. You WILL NOT receive an award or any recognition. Your chapter will receive credit for your participation and your total income will be included in the tabulation of the total reported income for all 2018 Circle of Excellence Program qualifiers.
Circle of Excellence Award
All 2018 qualifiers will receive a beautiful glass award to commemorate their success. Proudly display this award in your office! The award will conveniently ship directly to recipients' homes following National Conference.
Make the Most of Your Success
Imagine what qualifying for Circle of Excellence will do for you and your business. Don’t leave the story to be told only to those who enter your office. It’s time to tell the world!
• Issue your own personalized press release. A customizable template is available on the member website.
• Announce the award on social media. Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter are great ways to get the word out.
• Highlight on your website homepage with a slider image or banner.
• Your email signature is seen daily by scores of people. Add a statement that reads “2018 <level> Circle of Excellence Qualifier”.
• Use the Circle of Excellence logo on all of your marketing materials.
• Attend Conference and you’ll be in a group qualification photo! You can share this image with co-workers, clients, and colleagues.
Press Release Template
A press release is a fast, effective and inexpensive way to get more attention for Circle of Excellence qualifiers. It’s also a great way to attract new members. We’ve made it easy to spread the word by providing a Circle of Excellence release template that can be quickly and easily customized to include member-specific information. Follow these easy steps:
- Download National's press release template and replace the highlighted sections with your information.
- Find a contact or reporter at your community newspaper or broadcast outlet. Most accept releases via fax or email. You can also upload it to a news-wire service to make it available to news sources. There are countless wire services to choose from, and you can find free and for-pay options. Here are a few of our favorites: here, here, and here.
- Send out your press release to local media and include a headshot.
Please note this release is structured for distribution AFTER all qualifiers have been honored at National Conference in October.
178 members submitted qualifying documents for this distinction, with reported combined 2016 income of $53.1 million, an increase in the average annual income of 2% from last year. Congratulations to everyone who qualified!