Local Chapters are the heart of WIFS. Local Chapter meetings offer educational programming and the opportunity for peer connections.
Are you ready to join a Chapter? Simply fill out the membership application and select the Chapter you'd like to join. Your National and Chapter annual dues are both paid during the application process. You will be contacted by a representative from your local Chapter about upcoming events. Chapters offer WIFS members opportunities to:
- Expand their circle of colleagues and contacts.
- Network at local meetings, luncheons, receptions, and programs.
- Exchange knowledge with local experts.
- Step into leadership roles.
- Advocate for the profession and women in the industry.
- Learn about business development opportunities in their community
Interested in starting a local Chapter?
Individuals considering formation must be National members of WIFS. These individuals form interest groups for the purpose of exploring local membership interest and engaging with member programs and services in preparation for enrollment in the formal chapter development program each November. Interest groups are supported by the National Membership Team and the National Office facilitates interest group introductions to the Task Force. Contact the National Office by phone at 866.264.9437 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and/or to request an introduction.
Click here to access formation requirements and information.