Local Chapters are the heart of WIFS. Local Chapter meetings offer educational programming and the opportunity for peer connections.
Are you ready to join a Chapter? Simply fill out the membership application and select the Chapter you'd like to join. Your National and Chapter annual dues are both paid during the application process. You will be contacted by a representative from your local Chapter about upcoming events. Chapters offer WIFS members opportunities to:
- Expand their circle of colleagues and contacts.
- Network at local meetings, luncheons, receptions, and programs.
- Exchange knowledge with local experts.
- Step into leadership roles.
- Advocate for the profession and women in the industry.
- Learn about business development opportunities in their community
Don't see a Chapter in your area? Interest groups are currently forming in these locations:
- Northern California
- Chicago, IL
- Louisville, KY
- Raleigh-Durham, NC
- Virginia Beach, VA
Contact the National Office by phone at 866.264.9437 or via e-mail for more information and/or to request an introduction.
Interested in starting a local Chapter?
Individuals considering formation must be National members of WIFS. These individuals form interest groups for the purpose of exploring local membership interest and engaging with other member programs and services in preparation for enrollment in the formal Chapter Development Program each November.