Lead today. Impact tomorrow.
The financial services profession is changing, and the WIFS National Board is leading the way. Lend your voice and unique talents to drive the association's strategic growth and vision to be the global change leader inspiring women to achieve their dreams.
If you are passionate, influential and visionary, we ask you to submit your application by April 30, 2018. Current Chapter Leaders cannot serve as Members of the National Board.
Discover how non-profit board service can lead to corporate board service here.
The National Board is elected by the membership to govern the Association. The Board sets strategic and long-range vision, goals, and policies. Association programs, services, and operations are managed by the Executive Director and staff via third-party management contract. Board members hold fiduciary responsibility including appropriate filings consistent with 501(c)6 non- profit organization status.
Candidate Qualifications & Requirements
• 2+ years in the industry preferable.
• Chapter board or other non-profit leadership experience a plus.
• Availability to accept one year term commencing October 24, 2018 with the exception of the Treasurer which is a two-year term.
• Schedule flexibility to accommodate meetings and planned travel.
• Completion of any local Chapter board commitment prior to October 24, 2018, election.
• Compliance with code of ethics policy and conflict of interest disclosure.
Submit your completed application to WIFS National - Nominations Committee via email, fax 518.935.9232 or postal mail to 136 Everett Road, Albany, NY 12205.